Tuesday 25 June 2013

Customer Care Insights From a Pair of Jeans

Welcome to my Blogger Pages. I hope you find my articles useful. They will all be of a business nature mainly covering Daily Home Based Business News

Recently I spent a few days in New York City at IAC, the parent company of Ask and several other top internet sites. The heads of customer care from all of these companies gather annually to discuss best practices and new technologies which allow us to deliver awesome customer support experiences to our nearly 200 million monthly users. With all of that in mind, I was incredibly curious about an A-fra...Customer Care Insights From a Pair of Jeans

Thank you for reading my post, please follow and comment if you found it interesting. Bye for now :)

More Articles Of Interest About - pure leverage

No comments:

Post a Comment