Thursday 25 July 2013

Hack the Hood Comes to Ask.com

Welcome to my Blogger Account. I hope you find my posts useful. They will all be of a business nature mainly covering Home Based Business Stories

What better way to start our Thursday than to host youth participants from Oakland’s Hack the Hood program. They’re working on helping local Oakland businesses create an online presence.  It’s so inspiring to see the level of passion and dedication our local youth has for technology and Ask.com is happy to help!  Good luck team!!  - Suraya Akbarzad, Ask.com...Hack the Hood Comes to Ask.com

I hope this article has helped you decide to build a home based business. Thanks for viewing and please tweet and like if you found this blog useful. To connect with me on Skype add Ptcworldsocial

Related Articles About - best home based business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment