Saturday 21 September 2013

Why I won't debate whether term life insurance is better than whole life

Welcome to my window into the Business World. My press release blog features all the very latest Business and Social Media News from around the world.

First, the disclaimer:  I am a licensed life insurance agent and this is just my humble opinion.There's a ton of disinformation in the marketplace today about life insurance. Lots of people (some agents included and they should know better), want to have a debate about which product is better, term life insurance or whole life insurance. Let me......Why I won't debate whether term life insurance is better than whole life

Thanks for reading my Blogger.com Post. Please make sure you bookmark, Tweet, Like, Comment. Comeback soon Lets make some money. To connect with me on Skype add Ptcworldsocial

More Articles Of Interest About - home based business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment