Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Mentorship at Ask.com

Welcome to my little section of the Blogger.com Universe. I hope you enjoy the blogs and posts that i publish here now and then and if you do please bookmark and share them with all your friends and please remember to bookmark my Blogger.com Blog. Start your web based business now. What are you waiting for?

Ask.com is a popular website that people visit to get their questions answered. I had the chance to have my own experience at Ask.com through the Spark Oakland program – a national mentoring program for middle school students. I was matched with the public relations team at Ask because I like to write. My mentors were Valerie Combs, vice president o...My Mentorship at Ask.com

Thanks for reading my Blogger.com Blog. Please make sure you bookmark, Tweet, Like, Comment. Thanks Lets make some money. Add me on Skype Ptcworldsocial

More Articles Of Interest About - what is the best home based business

No comments:

Post a Comment