Monday 25 November 2013

My First Week at Ask.com

Hello World. Welcome to my tiny section of Blogger.com. I really hope you like the articles and posts that i publish here and if you do then please bookmark and share them with all your friends and don't forget to follow my Blogger.com Article. Lets make some$$$$. Start your home based business right now. What are you waiting for?

My first week working at Ask.com was also my first week working in any sort of corporate environment, so when I signed on to join Ask’s Customer Care team in Oakland, CA, I had no idea what to expect. As a recent graduate with a B.A. in Psychology, my lack of experience in customer care and the corporate world at large left me wondering what Eric McKirdy, Manag...My First Week at Ask.com

Thanks for reading my Blogger.com Blog. Please make sure you bookmark, Tweet, Like, Comment. Comeback soon Lets make some $$$$. Add me on Skype Ptcworldsocial

Related Articles About - best home based business

No comments:

Post a Comment