Sunday 3 November 2013

The One That Hollers!

Hello Friends. Welcome to my little section of blogger.com. I really hope you like the articles and posts that i write here and if you do then please bookmark and share them with all your friends and don't forget to follow my blogger.com Blog. Lets make somemoney. Start your online based business now. Don't delay!!!

Over thirty years ago I first heard a fellow by the name of Luke Fuller recite this short prose: Certainly not a scholarly piece of writing, yet I have never forgotten it. Of course, it needs to be updated to be gender nonspecific, but it does not retain its simplicity when made politically correct, so please accept the definition ...The One That Hollers!

Thank you for reading my article blog, please follow and comment if you found it interesting. Bye for now :)

Recommended Articles About - legitimate home based business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment