Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dark Horse Advertisers Maserati and Oikos Emerge As Real Super Bowl Champions

Good Afternoon depending on where you live in the world. If this is your first visit to my Blog Article Page then let me introduce myself. My name is Debra Morgan. I have been an Online Marketer for 7 years. If you have read this before then just jump onto my article. Have a profitable day.

While two great football teams played a surprisingly one-sided game last night in New Jersey, advertisers went head to head on creativity and spend during the commercial breaks. Ask.com, a leading online brand for questions and answers, today released data culled from its 100 million monthly users to reveal which big budget Super Bowl commercials were advertising champs among Americans, and which advertisers went home empty handed. Every year, the biggest brands bring out advertising’s big guns, vying for the winning commercial, with starting spend at around $4 mil...Dark Horse Advertisers Maserati and Oikos Emerge As Real Super Bowl Champions

Thank You for reading my article, please follow and comment if you found it valuable. Bye for now :)Lets make some cash. Add me on Skype Ptcworldsocial

Related Blogs About - best home based business

No comments:

Post a Comment